click to read article by Amy McQuagge:
1. Cape Coral ranked among the top 10 best places in Florida to invest in real estate. NerdWallet crunched the numbers, taking into account factors including market health, price per square foot, and property taxes to find out which areas offered the best bang for your buck in real estate investment.
2. Forbes ranked Cape Coral #3 among “The 2015 Best Cities for Future Job Growth.” Forbes cited Cape Coral’s projected annual job growth of 4.4 percent; median household income of $47,493 and its 5.2 percent unemployment rate
3. Additionally, Forbes ranked Florida #3 among the 10 states expected to increase employment at the fastest rates through 2019. Personal income in Florida also increased at the largest rate of all 50 states in the first quarter of 2015, according to the U.S. Bureau of Economic Analysis.
4. Florida ranked second in the nation for best business climate in a survey of corporate executives and site selection consultants. With a median household income of $47,071 and the unemployment rate at 5.4 percent in 2015, Florida has a projected annual job growth of 2.7 percent.
5. Florida ranked #4 on the Tax Foundation’s list of states with the best business tax climates. Florida has no individual income tax, making it more attractive to business investment and overall, making the state more likely to see economic growth.
To buy a Cape Coral, Florida home or an investment property in Southwest Florida please call Million Dollar Listing Team at 239-265-8000.
Global Luxury Realty