|Million Dollar Florida Homes
"We specialize in Luxury Homes, Waterfront Homes, and Beach Homes!"
Global Luxury Realty
Million Dollar Listing Team sells Million Dollar houses! We sell Luxury Homes in Florida. Who you choose to help you sell your home is a serious decision. Million Dollar Listing Team has over 40 Years of Experience selling real estate in Southwest Florida. Our Team has several Experienced REALTORS® who work as a team to sell Million Dollar Homes in Florida. To Sell Your Home, please Contact Us!
1) Sellers often think they should price their home for sale thousands of dollars higher than the price they actually want to sell their home for. The first 30 days your home is on the market will usually bring the most excitement and potential buyers to your home. If your home is priced too high it often turns buyers away from your home. This is why it is important to work with a Professional REALTOR® who will help you determine the estimated value of your home in todays real estate market. Pricing your home right will help you sell your home faster. The longer your home takes to sell you can potentially lose money paying mortgage payments, taxes, and insurance.
2) A lot of people decide if they like someone or a home in the first minute of meeting the person or seeing the home. This is why it is very important to make sure your home has curb appeal. Simple things like keeping your lawn mowed and bushes trimmed will make your home more appealing to a potential buyer. Some inexpensive ways to give your home more curb appeal is a fresh coat of paint on the exterior of your home and adding small plants with color to your yard. Plants like flowers and crotons are inexpensive and can dress up the appearance of your homes yard.
3) What will be the first thing a home buyer will see inside your home when they open the front door to your house? Clutter or a messy home will lower the chance of you selling your home quickly. You want a potential home buyer to be able to envision him or herself living in your home. If the potential home buyer likes to keep his/her home very clean and they observe your home messy this will make your home less attractive to them to want to buy your home. Once again simple things like fresh paint on the interior walls or reducing clutter and making things look more organized will increase the chance of you selling your house fast.
4) A lot of people make the mistake of thinking they should make their home for sale look home like to help a buyer want to buy their home. They will add family photos, church items, and other personal collectibles that are unique and special to their own family. The truth is the less items in your house the easier it is for a buyer to envision his or herself living in your home. Chances are the home buyer will like different things then you like. The less items in your house the bigger your house can look.
5) Should I remodel my home before I sell it? The room in a home that attracts a lot of people to want to buy a home is the kitchen. People will spend a lot of time in their home's kitchen cooking, cleaning, and spending time with their family. It is important that your home's kitchen is modern and kept very clean. If your home is older and might need to be remodeled it is wise to focus on making the kitchen very modern. Remember people have different taste and things they like. Putting too much money in to remodeling your entire home may not always pay off because chances are the person who buys your home may not like some of the changes you made to it.
6) Your home must be available to show as often as possible. The more people who look at your home in person the better chance you will sell your home. If you are living in your home your REALTOR® will usually give you 24 hours notice if someone wants to see your home. Its not mandatory but it is best if you leave your home for a short time while your real estate agent shows your home. You can return to your home as soon as your agent is done showing your home. Open houses are a great way to allow potential home buyers to see your house. Once again if your agent feels this is need please allow time for your agent to show your house to potential buyers.
7) Some people think they can just put a For Sale sign in front of their home and easily sell their home. In most cases people who try to sell their home without a REALTOR® end up wishing they hired a real estate agent in the beginning. The reason why is most people who try to sell their own home are unsuccessful and unable to sell it or end up selling their home for many thousands of dollars less than a Real Estate Agent would have sold their home for. The longer you take to sell your home the more money you could potentially lose. The real estate market is changing all the time.
8) If you want to sell your house fast, it is smart to have a marketing plan and to figure out how you plan to sell your home. Million Dollar Listing Team is known for selling Million Dollar Homes in Florida. We advertise homes for sale on over 1,000 real estate websites all over the world and and attract Million Dollar Home Buyers with our marketing.To Sell Your House and find out more information on how Million Dollar Listing Team sells a lot of houses Contact Million Dollar Listing Team! In today's world chances are the person or family who buys your house will not even be located in your current city. A lot of people buy homes sight unseen and buyers live all over the United States and even other parts of the world.
9) If you have a pet it is a good idea to remove your pet from your home while your real estate agent shows your home. Also remove your pets dishes and toys. If you cant take them with you at least hide obvious signs you have a pet. You may love your pet but the potential home buyer may not even like animals or want to have a pet. Anything that can leave an unpleasant odor like a kitty litter box should be cleaned or removed from the home while your home is being shown to a buyer. Once again remember the less personable your home looks and the more it looks like a vacant house to buy, the better chance you will sell your house quickly.
10) Make sure you take lots of picture of your home and the picture are on all the major real estate websites. When you work with a professional real estate agent, he or she will help take professional pictures of your home and see that they are seen buy potential home buyers on all the Top Real Estate Websites. Million Dollar Listing Team spends a lot of money to make sure our real estate listings are on the Top Real Estate Websites and over 1,000 Real Estate Websites all over the world.
Million Dollar Listing Team
Global Luxury Realty
Million Dollar Listing Team Sells a lot of Homes!